AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, was founded in 1916, and began its accreditation function with the adoption of the first standards in 1919. It is the professional association for college and university management education and the premier accrediting agency for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting.
AACSB Accreditation is known worldwide as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn. It represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Being AACSB-accredited means a business school is able to continuously pass a strict set of standards that are designed to ensure quality and confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review.This is why AACSB-accredited business schools are the best in the world.
FME earned AACSB accreditation on February 19, 2015. We are pround to become the first AACSB-accredited business school in northeast China and the 10th in mainland China.
By Oct.2016, 19 leading business schools have earned AACSB accreditation in mainland China,which are listed below:
1. China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
2. Faculty of Management and Economics, Dalian University of Technology
3. School of Management, Fudan University
4. Lingnan (University) College, Sun Yat-sen University
5. Lingnan University
6. School of Business, Nanjing University
7. Business School, Nankai University
8. Guanghua School of Management，Peking University
9. School of Business，Renmin University of China
10. Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance，Shanghai Jiao Tong University
11. Antai College of Economics and Management，Shanghai Jiao Tong University
12. School of Business，Sun Yat-sen University
13. School of Economics and Management，Tongji University
14. School of Economics and Management，Tsinghua University
15. UIBE Business School，University of International Business and Economics
16. School of Management，University of Science and Technology of China
17. School of Management，Xi'an Jiaotong University
18. International Business School Suzhou，Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
19. School of Management，Zhejiang University